The Sydney Brewery Beer & Cider Cooking Competition is back for the third year and launched on Friday May 1st.
Running for 6 weeks, the competition encourages entrants to pair Sydney Brewery beers and ciders with food, and using them as an ingredient in cooking.
With COVID-19 keeping people inside and cooking more, it’s the ideal time to get creative. The competition is open to everyone in Australia, to develop a recipe at home using one or more Sydney Brewery beers and/or ciders.
Sydney Brewery Beer & Cider Cooking Competition Rules for Entry
The rules are simple:
- Cook your recipe using ANY Sydney Brewery product (beer and/or cider)
- Snap an image featuring your dish before you eat it! (with chosen beverage included).
- Send your recipe & picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLUS… you can send in multiple entries to increase your chances to win.
- Free beer and cider for a year (12 cartons of their choice).
- PLUS, a weekend getaway for two in the Hunter Valley, to enjoy once normal lifestyles have resumed and the outbreak is over.
- One-night weekend stay at the 4 star Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
- Brewery tour and tasting at Sydney Brewery Hunter Valley
- Dinner and a bar tab at The Lovedale Bar & Restaurant
Prize valued at $1,250
10 cartons of your choice. Valued at $700
5 cartons of beer and/or cider of your choice. Valued at $350
The competition closes on June 15, 2020. Terms & condition apply see www.sydneybrewery.com/terms-and-conditions/. For more information, contact email@example.com